Apollo Hotel has been world renowned for offering great conferencing services which can accommodate anything from five to 400 people.
There is also a complimentary shuttle service available to all the hotel’s guests and its routes include Sandton City and Hyde Park Corner shopping malls. With the hotel reception open 24/7, guests can inquire about the shuttle times at any point.
Dining options include the Attica Restaurant that serves international cuisine, and The Acropolis Bar that serves a range of various drinks in a relaxed setting.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Metal Nights Heavy Metal Gathering - A Journey Through All That Is Metal
- Avocado & Margarita Festival
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Opposites Attract
- Chili And Gin Fest at Rumours Rock City
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Winter Ablaze Concert
- Vegan Food Cooking Classes
- #WeTry: Trying Out Ice Skating For The First Time
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Canon EOS M
Apollo Hotel is located on Bram Fischer Road in Ferndale, Randburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 164 reviews
The hotel itself is located in a quite uninteresting neighbourhood and the hotel itself has not much to offer in terms of atmosphere (unless you're fond of roman inspired decor). The room was clean...
Apollo hotel exceeded our expectations, it is way better live them online, I mean the photos online sold the place to us, but stepping in to that reception area gave us a whole different view. It was...
It wasn’t my first stay here and definitely not the last. Please make sure people adhere to the no smoking 🚭 policy UJ your hotel as there was cigarettes smell in the third floor. Otherwise I had a...