The story is simple and magical and for those who have visited Avianto, they will have experienced the magic. Now in it’s 9th year of perfecting dreams, who else can you trust with such confidence? Avianto – more than just a wedding venue – they are a “village made in heaven”; they go beyond listening to the dreams of their clients, they make them a reality.
Nestled along the Crocodile River Valley, just outside Muldersdrift, lies the stylish yet unpretentious Avianto. Half an hours drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Built around love, honesty and simplicity, the natural plaster tones, the paved brick floors, cobbled pathways, fountains and Piazzas express a European character. A venue offering the perfect blend of ambiance, food, wine, celebration and romance.
The Village Hotel comprises of 29 luxury rooms and 5 suites, all beautifully appointed. On turn down, a sprig of fresh lavender will invite you into crisp 100% Percale cotton linen, supported by the finest of mattresses, where you will drift away in this opulent luxury. All the rooms include the necessary amenities to provide guests with stylish comfort and convenience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cradle GIN Festival
- Mid-Winter Candlelight Yoga For Women With Clara Woodburn
- Dinosaurs of the Lost World at Cradlestone Mall
- Skhumba And Friends
- Ngwenya Country Market
- Joburg Craft Rum Festival
- #Kids: Our Kid's Entertainment Enthusiast Went To Pony Camp
- 10th Annual Groves And Vineyards
- Social Dance Evenings
- Muddy Puppy Walkhaven
- Discworld Day 2018 - Interesting Times in Ankh-Morpork
- #NoRegrets2018: The Ladies Go Horse Riding At Chikara!