What’s better than waking up to the sounds of the city in a five star bed? Welcome to the Banister Hotel on de Beer Street. The hotel is centrally situated and is within walking distance from the best the city has to offer. Why not book yourself in one of the 32 en suite rooms, take advantage of their free WiFi (limited to 500mb per day), order room service or go hang out at the bar. It’s the perfect spot to go people watching while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Women's Trail Run Jo'Burg
- We Got The Jazz Featuring Melo B Jones
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- Don't Miss The Melrose Arch Playground This Winter!
- #Kids: School Holiday Programs For Winter 2018
- Rocking Out With Rainbow Musical Instruments From TakeAlot.Com
- Cradle GIN Festival
The Bannister Hotel is a place to eat, a place to drink and a place to stay. Head down to Braamfontein and grab yourself a room and a five star bed.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 185 reviews
Everything was good besides smelly bathroom. I was very happy there. Being there was making o everything I needed easier to do. But I had the best time to submit everything I went to Johannesburg...
The staff were friendly and remembered my name which was good. However, when I requested a hairdryer I waited over an hour to get it. I kept calling and first they said they just forgot, then I...
the systems in the room should be checked regularly in order not to inconvenience the visitors e.g toilets and shower which was taking time in draining water when bathing. the sugar and tea should be...