Bassline is located in Newtown Cultural Precinct in Johannesburg. Established in 1994, it was then located in Melville but moved to Newtown in 2003.
The concert venue has hosted big festivals such as Urban Voices, Joy of Jazz and Arts Alive. Artists such as HHP, Louie Vega, Wyclef and many others have passed through the Bassline doors.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy