For quality, decadent Portuguese meals, Beira Alta is the perfect restaurant to treat yourself. Located in the lively Montecasino, you can take your friends and/ or family. The restaurant has a large television screen available should you wish to go watch a big match while indulging in a delicious peri-peri Portuguese dish and some beer or wine.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brownies Cycling Event
- Flavours Of The City 2018
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- The Holiday Expo At Montecasino
- TMZ Annual Gala Dinner
- Defending The Caveman- Tim Plewman
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- A Night Of Surrealism Poetry With Writers Bloc
- Beira Alta
- OREO Encourages Fans To Open Up Their Hearts To Others!
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- Mumford & Sons Party Bus
Beira Alta is located in Montecasino, Fourways, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 184 reviews
We recently had lunch here and it was delicious, we had the mamas pan fried prawns and they were very good, the sauce on the prawns is very tasty. Service is good and location and atmosphere is great.
We had lunch at Beira Alta Monte before the show. What an amazing experience good service great food and everything just clicked into a fantastic afternoon.
Peter F Says:
We dined here before a show. The service was attentive and our meals were top class. Tasty and good value. Prompt service .Will come back.