Benmore Gardens is the perfect place to go to for a quick shop, a bite to eat or a night out. It has a selection of necessity shops like banks, cellphone shops, Woolies, Pick n Pay and restaurants. There are also other shops like jewellery stores, dry-cleaners, travel stores and a Postnet. Benmore Gardens also frequently holds food festivals on the weekends. To find out more about Benmore Gardens click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
- Family Fun Day
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Themed Quiz Night: Football
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- The Maslow Presents Their Modern Twist On High Tea
- Curl Affair
- Grey Matter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Joburg Wine Club Goes Red
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
Benmore Gardens, situated in Sandton, is a small scale shopping centre that caters for both luxury and necessity.
Venue Name:Benmore Gardens
Cnr Grayston Drive & Benmore Road, Benmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 14h00