There’s no need to trek to the Free State to enjoy farm styled food. Get your classic koeksiters and other Afrikaner food at the Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal in, well, Bergbron on the West Rand, bordering Northcliff. The restaurant/deli is a delicacy and many travel from outside of Johannesburg just to sink their teeth into the home made eats on offer.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- It's Christmas In July In Joburg!
- Stanley Beer Yard Turns Into Calexico
- Women's Trail Run Jo'Burg
- We Got The Jazz Featuring Melo B Jones
- #SupportLocal: Peaccessories By Omphile Sibanda
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- #Explore: JoziBurg No. One Eloff
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
The Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal is a restuarant and deli which serves Afrikaner food.
Venue Name:Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
Bergbron Dr, Randburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
We had a lovely breakfast. I do wish to return and try there other offerings on the menu. Rosterboord is very rich. Although service was slow food was good.
Jess D Says:
Today my brand loyalty was destroyed. Given that they have a good menu, they failed spectacular when it comes to customer service, they have lost a customer with a ripple effect that I wont go there...
Old fashioned Afrikaans style small restaurant. Be prepared to rough it. Small restaurant friendly staff. Very reasonable menu with real boere cooking. Melkos en javels en tomatiebredie. Vetkoek. We...