Bikram Yoga is a demanding 26 posture (asana) series with 2 breathing exercises (pranayama), done in a room heated to 40°C for 90 minutes. The heat allows for safe and deep stretching while simultaneously flushing and detoxifying every single system of the body, from bones to skin, inside out. This aids in relieving stress and tension, strengthening and toning muscles, regulating body weight, increasing blood circulation, preventing chronic diseases and limiting the effects of aging, with the intention of restoring the body to its natural health. Classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Fourways Farmers' Country Music Market
- Themed Quiz Night: Football
- The Parlotones Twentieth Anniversary Tour
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Women's Health Fit Night Out Joburg
- Pink Dust Events
- WIN A Trip To Italy Valued At R50 000! Here's How...
- Tops At Spar Wine Show Johannesburg
- Big 5 Comedy Show
- RareX 2018
- The Johannesburg Tattoo Expo 2018
- Matilda The Musical
Bikram Yoga Fourways is situated on the second floor of design Square, yogis are treated to a panoramic view of the Northern Suburbs of Gauteng whilst they practice their yoga.