In the middle of suburbia, 15 minutes from Johannesburg City, a backpacker’s dream stay is waiting. The Birches Backpacker Lodge boasts a blue swimming pool, a braai area and a tea garden that will see you drink at least three pots of rooibos in a single sitting. The rooms are clean and comfy and the showers hot and spotless. Be sure to check out one of Joburg’s best B&Bs.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- #Kids: School Holiday Programs For Winter 2018
- Rocking Out With Rainbow Musical Instruments From TakeAlot.Com
- Cradle GIN Festival
- Apartment Event At And Club Newtown
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Upcoming Kiddies Movies at the Cinema
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
The Birches Lodge is a backpacker and bed and breakfast in the northern suburbs.
Venue Name:Birches Backpacker Lodge
39 Anton van Wouw str, Roosevelt Park, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
Camila B Says:
The Birches is a cozy place in the Rosebank neighborhood in Joburg. The hosts are very sweet and made every effort to make my short stay at Joburg the best it could be, giving me several tips before...
Lauren S Says:
I stayed in Joburg for a night while passing through to Mozambique, and Birches Backpacker Lodge was the perfect accommodation. The rooms were comfortable and clean, the host was extremely friendly...
Tracy & Richard o Says:
Highly recommend. Met kind travelers who were ending their trip and have us their camping gear. Safe location. Clean room and bathroom with fast wifi. Easy to get around with Uber. Ian is very...