Bismillah Restaurant serves traditional Indian cuisine, with specialising chefs from Bangladesh who offer culinary knowledge and expertise. The menu has a large variety of authentic South East Asian dishes with firm favourites that include biryani, tikka, roti, curry and more. All their dishes are filled with aromas, glowing colours and evocative flavours of exotic masalas. The restaurant has an authentic dining style and offers catering for functions too.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
Bismillah Restaurant is located in Melville and offers an experience of South Asian cuisine (Bangladesh, Pakistan and South East India).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
Kulsoom K Says:
Used to enjoy the Bismillah Restaurant on Mint Road, but not anymore. The waiters are not welcoming and they don't take the orders properly.
i visit bismillah restaurant before so its butter chicken, mutton curry,mutton karai,grill items is so amazing.
feroz i Says:
The best thing is the safe ample parking.85 main road.lifestyle centre. Food is classic and served fresh.really delicious and apt for asian cuisine