If you’re looking for an intimate, fine dining restaurant, try Bistro Vine. Best known for their French cuisine and extensive wine list, it’s the perfect setting for a romantic lunch or dinner. Bistro Vine serves classic dishes such as Moules Frites (fresh mussels and chips with mayo), duck confit and bouillabaisse to name a few. You can also look forward to hearty meals such as the roast pork, braised lamb shoulder and provencal fish bake. Be sure to make a reservation beforehand as the restaurant only sits 60 guests and fills up quickly.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Bistro Vine is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 124 reviews
The food was okay, until the tea/pot came with a cockroach in it! Truth. Sis. The waiter explained that they are battling cockroaches and fumigate weekly when the Bistro is closed. The manager...
Bistro Vine is a cosy little French bistro on Parkhurst's trendy 4th avenue. You can sit inside or outside on the pavement under an umbrella. They serve excellent traditional French fare like Mouiles...
We were fortunate to be visiting friends who took us to this restaurant. It has an intimate relaxed atmosphere, a very good wine list and the food was excellent. As was the service.