If you are looking for a classy, upmarket, tranquil and a warm welcoming setting this venue has to be the one.
They have a wide variety of services and skills including décor hire, events coordination, food and catering and so much more. This venue also caters for wedding, kid’s parties, baby showers, conferences, family gatherings and birthday parties too.
Whatever theme that you have in my mind, Black Olive will make it a reality, they have the perfect setup and skills to make your event a memorable one.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Skye-Lab Mandela Day Promotion
- Be Part Of These Nelson Mandela Day Events
- Study At The University Of Johannesburg
- #SupportLocal: Peaccessories By Omphile Sibanda
- #Explore: JoziBurg No. One Eloff
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- What To Do When Your Hijacked Car Gets Recovered
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert