Boksburg Boeremark is a community market where local farmers bring their fresh produce to sell early every Saturday morning.
Affectionately known as “die Boeremark deur die gemeenskap vir die gemeenskap”, this market has some of the best quality local farmed goods such as plants, tuisgebakte (homemade) cakes, biscuits, yoghurts, and breads. Some of the tastiest braaivleis such as boerewors, chops, steaks, cured meats and biltong can also be found here. Besides the scrumptious food, there are also lots of of arts, crafts and homemade furniture pieces on sale.
To find out more about the Boksburg Boeremark click here.
- Birchwood Comes Alive Jazz Evening
- Hero And Princess Faire
- Corona Presents The Kyle Cassim Birthday Bash
- East Rand Food Market
- SA's Biggest Student Night presents Pyjama Me
- Barry Hilton Comedy Show
- Ekurhuleni Comes Alive Featuring Jaziel Brothers
- Rock Da Shades Carnival
- Keep Cool At These Water Parks
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Hire Your Dream Wedding Dress
- BUSINESS PREMIUM GOSPEL FESTIVAL