At the age of 19, Saverio’s passion for food promptly began to unfold. With humble beginnings, he decided to attend Birnham College to become a professional chef. Saverio then spent two years working at a deli in New York where he refined his culinary skills. In 2001, he returned home, became part owner in a franchise till he actualised his dream of Bottega Café. Bottega, meaning ‘little workshop’ in Italian, was opened in 2006. Today the ‘little workshop’ serves all meals, from superb breakfast to stunning dinners. Bottega is a definite must visit for luscious meals made by a chef who is deeply passionate about great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Bottega Café is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 114 reviews
Peter B Says:
For my birthday a couple of weeks ago my children bought a whiskey tasting for my wife and i at Bottega. We elected to try the new Jamesons Masters range. When we arrived a table for 3 was waiting...
Bottega is an intimate restaurant with an great atmosphere. We were all super impressed with the whole evening.The food was top class and Zanele our waitron was attentive and knew everything and...
On a chilly Autumn day Lisa and I treated outselves to lunch at Bottega, one of our favourites in Parkhurst, and once again we were blown away by the food and service. I had Tortellini Primavera...