Brauhaus of Melville is German restaurant serving an authentic German cuisine. Their menu consists of beef goulash, pork steak and sour beef roast, starters and snacks, famous German sausages, hot dishes and desserts. Brauhaus also serves a wide variety of beers and Gemütlichkeit with a twist.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
As the name suggests, Brauhaus of Melville, is located in Melville and serve authentic German cuisine.
Venue Name:Brauhaus of Melville
Corner of 7th Street and 3rd Avenue, Melville, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Sunday: 16h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R 250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants