Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Comedy Central Roast of AKA
- NYE Black And Yellow Party
- Parker's Comedy And Jive February 2019
- Parker's Comedy And Jive January 2019
- Men In Tutus Comedy Ballet At Montecasino
- Piazza Music Vibes At Montecasino
- WIN Tickets to Jim Gaffigan - The Fixer Upper Tour At Montecasino
- David Kau - Half Man, Half Comedian At Parkers
- Mango Groove 30th Anniversary Concert
- New Year's Eve On The Piazza At Montecasino
- New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball At Chicago's
- Simonsig Wine Pairing Evening 2018
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 58 reviews
The restaurant knew it was a special occasion but were uninterested. We arrived at 1 pm and received our food after two. No apologies, our waiter seemed to be attending to other tables as well...
I have never experienced such shocking service at any restaurant. Restaurant was empty but our waiter disappeared for ages. Had to go and call her a few times to place orders. Then she disappeared...
This is a beautiful, peaceful spot in Broadacres near Sandton. The tables are situated under umbrellas and trees in the garden with a fountain in the background that creates a wonderful...