Every Wednesday to Sunday at 08h00 till 17h00 you can visit Buitengeluk restaurant for an exquisite breakfast, lunch or tea. The restaurant has a Cape Dutch inspired space with lush gardens, lovely high rise windows and fires places as some of their well suited features. Their menu is a la carte and immaculately put together to enhance your Buitengeluk experience. The restaurant is also available to host bridal or baby showers, birthday celebrations, elegant engagements and so forth. Your dream event is just a phone call and quote away. Some of the features you can look forward to in this venue include vintage chairs, a bygone era atmosphere evoked through paintings, and the conciseness of all the design elements beautifully feeding into each other.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Greatest Showman Sing Along
- Doritos Presents Festival De Mexico At Montecasino
- Equus By Peter Shaffer At The Pieter Toerein Main Theatre
- Puppet Guy With Chester Missing And Conrad Koch
- Andre The Hilarious Hypnotist At Montecasino
- St Patrick's Day @ Beerhouse Fourways
- St Patrick's Day Street Party
- The CANSA Shavathon at Montecasino
- The Kids Gym Opens In Cedar Square Shopping Centre
- Cedar Slow Market
- The Comedy Central Roast of AKA
- NYE Black And Yellow Party
Buitengeluk is located in Broadacres Lifestlye Centre, on the corner of Cedar and Valley Road in Fourways.
Broadacres Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Valley & Cedar Rd [behind SPAR], Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Wednesday - Sunday : 8h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
First time visit to Buitengeluk with friends. We made a reservation, which was nowhere to be found, but we were eventually shown to a table. The tranquility of the establishment’s setting, sets your...
We decided to have my besties bridal shower at this beautiful venue and it was the perfect choice! We were set in the beautiful garden and even though there were many different functions (least 10...
The restaurant knew it was a special occasion but were uninterested. We arrived at 1 pm and received our food after two. No apologies, our waiter seemed to be attending to other tables as well...