In the mood for phenomenal waffles and exquisite Italian dishes? Then you definitely need to visit Café Bruegel Coffee Shop in the nifty area of Edenvale. This venue is also good for groups of parties or even individual sitting if a quick lunch is what you’re looking for. For those with young ones, the cafe is family friendly. You don’t have to worry about booking as walk-ins are accepted. So treat yourself and the family or friends to a scrumptious Italian meal or decadent dessert at Café Bruegel today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Strictly Broadway Featuring Richard Cock
- Leroy Merlin Takes On The Local DIY Scene
- Hobby Shop Happiness
- Crash The Warehouse Event
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair Is Coming To Town
- Everything Chocolate
- Market @myGreenstone
- Kief Modils Charity Photography Workshop
- The Horwoods Farm Family Market
- Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Returns To South Africa
- Beer o' Clock at The German Club
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
Café Bruegel Coffee Shop is situated in the Edenvale area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Service - got our tea,waited for 2 muffins and 2 slices of toasts, had to go ask for it twice before we got it!! Tea by then ice cold.
The food was excellent and the service was very good. It is an Italian Restaurant. They serve Savoury Waffles, Sweet Waffles, Pasta dishes, Hot or Cold Beverages and I was very amazed to see that...
A definite for a lunch time break amazing waffles to delight any palette. Breakfasts are also available very reasonably priced