Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Cafe Mexicho is a casual, Mexican restaurant located near the west entrance to Market Square in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
Shocking service, poor food and all in all one of the worst restaurants we have ever had in a long while. Definitely won't be back and recommend that anyone looking for Mexican food look elsewhere...
Kuvenashen N Says:
So my wife and I are regulars in Melville , becsuse of the charity shops ( so when I say we , I mean I get dragged by her to look for books at them charity shops). We passed Cafe Mehico so many times...
Fred N Says:
We walked in with the expectation of the usual Mexican warmth on a rainy day. The place neends serious maintenance doneeven an upgrade. Fridge was almost empty with no real choice of drinks and...