Café Picobella Trattoria shows off a trattoria-style menu, full of Italian country-style cuisine. Their menu offers a roasted butternut and gorgonzola pot, calamari ripleni, Anti pasti platter, pork a la milanese and their famous pizzas, which are freshly baked in a mosaic clad pizza oven. The restaurant also shows off a mouth watering dessert menu. Café Picobella Trattoria has a nostalgic 50s bar area style look, that complements the warm welcoming surroundings.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Walala Wasala - Makers And Bakers Day
- Mingle With The Single At Love Birds Singles Party
- Laugh Into The Relaunch Of Gina With Hilarious Eugene Mathews
- If The Thrift Store Is Your Happy Place, Read On!
- First Sundays Melville April 2019
- Wednesday Jazz Night at Six Cocktail Bar
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Explore Melville
- Top Cocktails in Melville
- Ladies Night Out Around The City
- Love Me So Bottomless Bubbly Saturdays
- The Whippet Will Soon Call Melville Their Second Home!
Café Picobella Trattoria is a family-run restaurant located in trendy Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 121 reviews
My friend and I went there for coffee one Sunday. The service is amazing, the coffee was great and the food (all Italian dishes) are a reasonable price. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Taken for dinner by friends. Atmosphere is great. Relaxed and friendly. Waitress seems a bit unsure of herself, but then could be her first job, nerves! Then all hell breaks loose. Starters for...
It’s a lovely restaurant with tables outside facing north, overlooking melville. My fish soup was superb, with mussels, calimari, prawns and fish in abundance. My partner had the meatball pasta...