Café Picobella Trattoria shows off a trattoria-style menu, full of Italian country-style cuisine. Their menu offers a roasted butternut and gorgonzola pot, calamari ripleni, Anti pasti platter, pork a la milanese and their famous pizzas, which are freshly baked in a mosaic clad pizza oven. The restaurant also shows off a mouth watering dessert menu. Café Picobella Trattoria has a nostalgic 50s bar area style look, that complements the warm welcoming surroundings.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
Café Picobella Trattoria is a family-run restaurant located in trendy Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 105 reviews
Hi, Of all the pizzas my family and I have eaten in Johannesburg, the 2 Mexicana (Bolognaise) we bought as a take away last night, 20/07/18, was by far, the worst pizzas we have ever eaten. It was...
Not only was dinner excellent, but service and the setting is great. They’ve decorated this little Italian bistro to have a cozy feeling. We enjoyed the gallium I salad with fresh mixed gourmet...
Marlette C Says:
I've only eaten there twice, and once ordered take out. I would not recommend the take out option. Very average food, at above average prices.