For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Opposites Attract
- Chili And Gin Fest at Rumours Rock City
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Winter Ablaze Concert
- Vegan Food Cooking Classes
- #WeTry: Trying Out Ice Skating For The First Time
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Canon EOS M
- Kahn Live At Barnyard Cresta
- Evicted And Amp Flying Bantu Live At Rumours Rock City
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 70 reviews
It was quite a let down for me and my husband. It is more of a pub than a restaurant and a guy's place. We had fish cakes for starters and it was very good, but our mains were a great...
U cannot beat their prawns!!! All dishes I’ve tried have been out of this world. To me the place is a bit of a dump, it’s a guys place to meet, but that doesn’t stop me being enticed back by their...
Joe and his sons and staff do a fantastic job Maderia food at its best at a fantastic price Have had 2 company christmas lunches there and they were superb