With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Illovo Junction
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Yoga Day @ Wanderers Stadium
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
- Meet Ritual Gym... In 30 Minutes Or Less
- WIN: Perron Illovo Tasting Menu For Two
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
Claire R Says:
We decided to treat ourselves to cake before a Hashtag game next door. Good food. Service bit slow and wasnt that busy
M I Says:
A waste of money and quality. Unfortunately sometime reputation may over-exceeded reality. Cake are old-taste, too sugary topping, nutty-daugh, and ice-crystals still inside. I've tried to explain...
Not the 1st but the 4th time my wife and I have been treated to the most dismissive service. The staff look at you then ignore you until you beg to be served.