With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Seasonal Wine & Food Tasting At The Wanderers Club
- Maximise Your Stay In Joburg With MAX Executive Apartments
- Don't Miss Drag Tour SA ft. Morgan McMichaels!
- Women's Health Live! Festival Of Wellness
- Get Quizzed! A Third Time
- The Lit Social Market
- Explore Illovo Junction
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Yoga Day @ Wanderers Stadium
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
I met business associates here for a weekday coffee & croissant. Since it was chilly, we chose to sit inside. One has to place orders at the counter; it is then served at one’s table. We ordered...
A quick cuppa and a friendly catch up turned into an explosion of visual delight followed up by the most tasty cheesecake. I can recommend the traditional strawberry and the New York cheesecake...
Claire R Says:
We decided to treat ourselves to cake before a Hashtag game next door. Good food. Service bit slow and wasnt that busy