Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jazz & Sculpture Festival
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Xmas in July Comes To onenineone This Year!
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 744 reviews
John J Says:
Hotel is well situated close to rosebank centre. A little intimidating walking there or back at night due to beggars Reception staff are good but concierge poorly informed and...
Woobashen P Says:
Recently visited the Crowne Plaza in Rosebank, Johannesburg for an overnight work trip. The hotel is centrally located close(500m) to The Zone Rosebank which has a Gautrain station and 4km from the...
The Crowne Plaza definitely offers a superior room experience. Upgraded to an executive room, it's large...really spacious! Great working desk (for once!) and good power outlets. And really fast and...