Imagine this… you and your friends are locked in a puzzling room. With 60 minutes on the clock, you must work together to solve a series of puzzles, find clues and uncover hidden secrets to escape the room! And you have 60 minutes to do all this. A “clue master” monitors the room and will give you hints if needed.
Each team is made up of 3-5 members. This makes as a great and unique team building experience, plus a big tourist attraction too. Consider visiting their website click here!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below.
- A Black Aesthetic: A View Of South African Artists 1970-1990
- Refresh The Till Point Experience with Yoco Tap
- The Best Antique Shops In Town
- Book Your Romantic Dinner For Valentine's Day 2019!
- Sail Into Holiday Mode With Cruiseabout's Amazing Deals!
- Flight Centre Has School Holidays Deals You Don't Want To Miss!
- Unlock Beautiful Skin With The Clarins Bright Plus Range
- Upcoming Short Courses at GetSmarter - March & April 2019
- Free Things To Do In Gauteng
- Five Of South Africa's Most Fun Personalities Have Been Nominated For The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards!
- Eight Monster Jam® Trucks Are Heading To South Africa
- UNO® Announces New Game, DOS™
CLUED IN is a live escape room based in Johannesburg.
Venue Name:CLUED IN Escape Room
62 Galway Road, Parkview, 2122 Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 18h00 – 22h00 Saturday - Sunday: 10h00 – 22h00
Price Range:3 people: R600 4 people: R760 5 people: R900
:Outdoor and Adventure
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
This is the best way to spend an hour with friends (or in our case a record breaking 40 something minutes ) We had an incredible time and could absolutely not stop talking about it after. It's not...
David O Says:
What an authentic experience. Small and intricate with detailed puzzles which make you go a little crazy! Great outing for small corporate events or friends that want a challenge. A must!
Mishkaa J Says:
My friends and I had the most amazing experience at "The Clued in escape room". The idea behind it was very unique and kept everybody on their toes. The people where very welcoming and helpful and...