Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 57 reviews
Brett H Says:
We are regulars at this very well managed restaurant. What does keep us coming back is the friendly and attentive staff but more importantly their thin based pizza (not many get it consistently right...
Love going during the week to relax or even do some work. The waiters are amazing and the owner very friendly. Menu is great and pizzas are so so goof
Jenni-Lee B Says:
Went for dinner with friends table of 7. Very very disappointing! I ordered the pizza with beef carpaccio and I wanted the salad in the middle. Very pricey R150! My pizza came ....very dry drizzled...