Ceramic painting and mosaic work is the main attraction at this little café, and for good reason! The shop offers a wide selection of plain ceramic goods that once bought can be painted free of charge with the array of paints, stencils and paintbrushes. The sweet, little coffee shop is part of Color Café and provides all the catering at the café. They offer tea, coffee, cooldrinks and sweet treats for the budding artists, and walk-in visitors, to enjoy.
To find out more about the Color Café click here .
- Kaya FM Wine & Malt Whisky Affair
- Heineken House Of Drama Comes To Joburg
- Juliet Cullinan Standard Bank Wine Festival 2018
- Paul's Homemade Ice Cream Hyde Park
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Help Us Build Our Joburg.co.za App
- EB Social Kitchen & Bar In 30 Seconds
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Celebrate The Great Gatsby, this September
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- What You Need To Know About Impello And Suits & Sneakers
- WIN Tickets To Join Us & TM Films For A Screening Of "2:22" At Nu Metro Hyde Park
Color Café is the place to bring family, friends and even the small ones for a day of ceramic painting and mosaic-ing fun. Located in Hyde Square Shopping Center (across the road from Hyde Park Shopping Center), this artistic outlet also boasts a sweet little coffee shop.
Venue Name:Color Cafe
Shop 14, Hyde Square Shopping centre, Cnr Jan Smuts Ave and North Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 15h00, Public Holidays: 9h00 - 17h00
Type of Fun:Family Fun