Built in 1976, the shopping centre houses up to 243 shops on three levels and is situated close to the N1 highway in close proximity to Randburg and Northcliff. Being one of the largest and renowned shopping centres in Johannesburg, the mall boasts an attractive variety of fashion stores and brands, entertainment including The Barnyard Theatre, fine dining and take-away food, decor, technology convenience stores and services amongst others.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Wheel Well Golf Day
- Discovery Vitality Run Series 2018
- The Great Model Train Expo
- Tribute To Women Concert At Emmarentia Dam
- Brochella Presents The Narrow, Knave & More
- Metal Nights Heavy Metal Gathering - A Journey Through All That Is Metal
- Avocado & Margarita Festival
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Opposites Attract
- Chili And Gin Fest at Rumours Rock City
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
This award-winning mall is located in Randburg Cresta, on Beyers Naude Drive.
Venue Name:Cresta Shopping Centre
Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Weltevreden Road, Cresta, Randburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 9h00 - 18h00, Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 - 15h00