Built in 1976, the shopping centre houses up to 243 shops on three levels and is situated close to the N1 highway in close proximity to Randburg and Northcliff. Being one of the largest and renowned shopping centres in Johannesburg, the mall boasts an attractive variety of fashion stores and brands, entertainment including The Barnyard Theatre, fine dining and take-away food, decor, technology convenience stores and services amongst others.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- If The Thrift Store Is Your Happy Place, Read On!
- Passenger Headlining At The TicketPro Dome
- St Paddy's Fest at Rumours Rock City
- Juluga Madala Bootcamp And Aerobics
- Li Edelkoort Returns To Design Indaba
- The Hot 91.9FM Valentines Night Race
- Drive-In Randburg
- Run Zone Valentines Lazer Light Trail Run
- Temples on Mars Live In Joburg 2019
- Barnyard Live Tours Presents Prime Circle – Innocence Tour
- Christmas Tasting Event
- Empower Music Festival At Rumours
This award-winning mall is located in Randburg Cresta, on Beyers Naude Drive.
Venue Name:Cresta Shopping Centre
Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Weltevreden Road, Cresta, Randburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 9h00 - 18h00, Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 - 15h00