Built in 1976, the shopping centre houses up to 243 shops on three levels and is situated close to the N1 highway in close proximity to Randburg and Northcliff. Being one of the largest and renowned shopping centres in Johannesburg, the mall boasts an attractive variety of fashion stores and brands, entertainment including The Barnyard Theatre, fine dining and take-away food, decor, technology convenience stores and services amongst others.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Winter Ablaze Concert
- Vegan Food Cooking Classes
- #WeTry: Trying Out Ice Skating For The First Time
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Canon EOS M
- Kahn Live At Barnyard Cresta
- Evicted And Amp Flying Bantu Live At Rumours Rock City
- Metal United World Wide
- Taste Destination Italy
- Free Comic Book Day 2018
- Diepsloot Fashion Show
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
This award-winning mall is located in Randburg Cresta, on Beyers Naude Drive.
Venue Name:Cresta Shopping Centre
Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Weltevreden Road, Cresta, Randburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 9h00 - 18h00, Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 - 15h00