If you are looking for good food in a quiet setting; perfect for a relaxed start while reading the morning paper, then Croft & Co is the café for you. The café offers European cuisine serving everything from breakfast, sandwiches, light meals, desserts and freshly made juices. Chicken prego, scrambled eggs, bolo bread, cappuccino, pastries, oats and fruits salad are all found on the menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Gauteng Fvck Racism Festival
- Beaujolais Nouveau At Alliance Française
- Slow Wine With My Bread And Butter
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk & Wellness Village 2019
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Gajiga Run - Night Bounce
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
Croft & Co is known as one of the most popular breakfast places in Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Croft & Co
66 Tyrone Avenue, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 6h30 - 17h00, Thursday - Friday: 6h30 - 21h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 02h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 12h00
Price Range:R 200 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 45 reviews
We were visiting South Africa and staying in the Rosebank area. We found this place on a whim. While it looked full and crowded we were seated immediately. We had breakfast which was delicious and...
This casual breakfast/lunch spot is great for a quick meal. The service is efficient and friendly and the food was well prepared and interesting. Crowd pleasers like the grilled cheese sandwich and...
Always lovely to pop into Croft & Co for breakfast or lunch. Good vibes and good food. The level of service and quality of food always stay the same.