If you are looking for good food in a quiet setting; perfect for a relaxed start while reading the morning paper, then Croft & Co is the café for you. The café offers European cuisine serving everything from breakfast, sandwiches, light meals, desserts and freshly made juices. Chicken prego, scrambled eggs, bolo bread, cappuccino, pastries, oats and fruits salad are all found on the menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
Croft & Co is known as one of the most popular breakfast places in Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Croft & Co
66 Tyrone Avenue, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 6h30 - 17h00, Thursday - Friday: 6h30 - 21h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 02h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 12h00
Price Range:R 200 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
We were only here for a morning coffee, but to decided to have the toast and anchovy, which they said were excellent. The coffee was also very good. You may have to wait to get a table.
I intended to give the rating 3.5 but that's not possible, as you know. The only reason for this is because my visit here was for a quick lunch, so I unfortunately did not have time to peruse their...
Regina E Says:
We had the TripAdvisor favorites: scrambled eggs with tomatoes, eggs with croissant and the oats. Desert was the banana bread and croissant with Nutella. All choices were absolutely delicious. The...