Crowne Plaza is well known for hosting events such as South African Fashion Week, among other lavish events. The venue offers conference space has a holding a capacity of 200 people, thereby catering to all your meeting needs.
For more information, click on the details tab alongside. Also note that the venue offers planning assistance in the event that you want to hire out the conference venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jazz & Sculpture Festival
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Xmas in July Comes To onenineone This Year!
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
Crowne Plaza is located in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 744 reviews
John J Says:
Hotel is well situated close to rosebank centre. A little intimidating walking there or back at night due to beggars Reception staff are good but concierge poorly informed and...
Woobashen P Says:
Recently visited the Crowne Plaza in Rosebank, Johannesburg for an overnight work trip. The hotel is centrally located close(500m) to The Zone Rosebank which has a Gautrain station and 4km from the...
The Crowne Plaza definitely offers a superior room experience. Upgraded to an executive room, it's large...really spacious! Great working desk (for once!) and good power outlets. And really fast and...