What Is It?
Come celebrate Halloween and the Mexican Day of the Dead with Doritos at the Halloween Festival de Mexico. Enjoy Mexican food, tequila and music, as well as Halloween decor, costumes, trick or treating and fun.
Live entertainment includes TiMO ODV, Rubber Duc and Charlie Finch. There will also be Africa’s largest trick or treat for the kids, over 20 Mexican-themed food trucks, bull-riding competitions, a chilli-eating competition, face painting, mariachi bands and a kiddie play area for the littlest ones.
When Is It?
Saturday, 3 November 2018 at 12:00
Where Is It?
Montecasino, Montecasino Boulevard, Cnr William Nicol and Witkoppen, Fourways, Johannesburg
How Much Is It?
- Early Bird Adult – R100 per person
- Phase 1 Adult – R150 per person
- Phase 2 Adult – R200 per person
- At the door – R220 per person
- Kids (under 13) – R50 per person
- Kids (under 18) – R80 per person
Tickets can be purchased here.
For More Information
For more information visit the Facebook page.