What Is It?
Nothings beats a perfectly dry G&T, right? If you agree, make sure to book your tickets to Joburg’s biggest gin festival happening this July at the Birchwood Hotel and OR Tambo Conference Centre. Expect over 40 distiller’s gins, free Premium Tonic, delicious gourmet food and great entertainment on the day. There will be a selection of delicious festival foods, as well as food trucks to cater for everyone’s taste. The venue have catered for the kiddies too – from jumping castles and face painters to FREE juice/water and popcorn!
There are plenty of picnic spots around the Birchwood Hotel gardens. Feel free to bring picnic blankets and camping chairs along. Relax beneath one of the many shady garden trees, sipping on a G&T mixed by expert craft distillers.
The day will end off with a fire show, after which guests will be invited to relax around a bonfire. The venue is centrally located 10 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport and offers ample safe – and paved! – parking in and around the premises. There is also a shuttle service available for guests flying in and staying over. The venue will offer discounted accommodation to all festival participants on the weekend.
The East Rand Gin Festival 2019 is one for the books, so don’t miss out!
When Is It?
Saturday, 13 July 2019 at 10:00 – 23:00.
Where Is It?
The Birchwood Hotel and OR Tambo Conference Centre, Viewpoint Street, Bartlett, Boksburg, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets are priced as follows:
- Launch Tickets go on sale for only R100 on Thursday, 11 April 2019. This discount is available for ONE DAY ONLY.
- Other tickets:
- April Early Bird tickets at R160 per person
- May Autumn tickets at R180 per person
- June & July Winter tickets at R200 per person
- Tickets on the day at the festival: R220 per person (Cash and card facilities available. Tickets are limited.)
- Kiddies tickets R50 per person – includes free water/juice and popcorn (while stocks last)
- Families (2 parents, up to 3 kids): R450
Please note that adult tickets include 3x Tasting tokens, Event Map and a Festival Glass.
Tickets are available from Quicket.
For More Information
Contact them on 072 891 3531 or via email at email@example.com