Emerald Casino offers a variety of slots ranging from 1c-R50 machines as well as 27 different tables including Blackjack, Progressive Poker and Punto Banco to name a few. The Prive lounge is available for those who want a private gaming experience and is open to their Gold and Diamond Card holders. The casino is open all weekend and on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4am.
To find out more about Emerald Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Go Vaal!
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Vaal Eat Some More
- Vaal River Wine Expo
- Don't Miss These Amazing Experiences At Emerald Resort & Casino This April!
- Are Your Ready For The Vaal Meltdown?
- First Aerobics marathon
- Food and Whiskey Tasting: Emerald Casino
- Expect Lots Of Easter Holiday Action At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Stonehaven's Carols By Candlelight
- Easter Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Celebrate The Festive Season At Emerald Resort & Casino
Situated in Vanderbijlpark Emerald Casino is the only casino in Gauteng that offers manual shoes at their tables and the betting limits are amoungst the highest in the country.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1075 reviews
The restaurants are good. a little bit expensive, but worth the money. The resort is a nice family destination. had a great time. Looking forward in going again. Had breakfast at the Wimpy. good...
Francois Werner H Says:
What started out as a tedious everyday meal sitting where the standard poor service and mediocre food quality was expected, This unplanned,"walk by" decision to visit the Sportsbar at Emerald Casino...
What a pity when a facility have a lot of potential just miss their target market. The only highlights were the bed was rather comfortable and the staff were helpfull and friendly. The toilet were...