This elegant conservatory style restaurant is the perfect setting for sumptuous breakfasts or romantic candlelit dinners. There is also a lounge area where guests can partake in a cocktail or two before dinner. Wine and Dine with Anura at Aurelia’s for only R250 per person, including dinner and wines for tasting, as well as live entertainment. Absorb the strains of the piano permeating Aurelia’s Lounge and Cocktail bar or sip a cocktail while watching the African Sunset at Neptune’s Pool Bar.
Aurelia’s, named after Julius Caesar’s mother, is set to become a leading world restaurant with its New Style South African fusion food in which 80% of the base origin of the recipes and ingredients is of South African origin. This means that the base of the signature recipes of Aurelia’s retain the distinctive taste, flavour and ingredients of world famous traditional South African recipes but with a pronounced infusion of complementary, yet sometimes surprising elements. The end result is simply exquisite, irresistible and delicious.
Situated along the northern façade of the D’oreale Grande hotel, the floor to ceiling French windows can be rolled back to give access to the Al Fresco dining area.
- 2018 Is All About Adventure & Trail Runs!
- The Nelson Mandela School SleepOut™ Is Making A Difference!
- Corona Presents The Rhythm Johannesburg
- Prepping The Kiddos For The Joburg Winter
- Ekurhuleni Comes Alive Featuring Jaziel Brothers
- Luxury White Taste Off
- David Higgs And Gary Kyriacou To Open Italian Joint In Sandton
- Seven Colour Sundays
- Hunter's Presents Raise The Roof.
- The Moustaches of Netflix
- Music Interview: December Streets
- Car Boot Sale