Don’t Forget To Visit Aurelia’s Restaurant
Aurelia’s Restaurant offers a five-star fine-dining experience that fuses the latest international culinary trends with bold African flavours, creating contemporary yet familiar flavours to delight and surprise all of the senses. With an extensive wine collection that includes both local and international creations, Aurelia’s is ideal for an exquisite, intimate meal for two. It’s also an amazing spot to pop the question for that memorable proposal, a special anniversary celebration or simply to rekindle the romance in your relationship.
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan – LIVE for one night only!
Award-winning Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is heading to Emperors Palace! The superstar singer will mesmerise audiences with his Qawwali’s to Bollywood chart-topping hits and songs from his albums. The voice of Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is a sound sensation that has captivated people all over the globe. Brought to you by Blublood.
Date: Saturday, 21 April 2018
Venue: Centre Court
Tickets: R250 per person and are available at Computicket.
The Bread, the Porridge and the Mixed Masala
A theatrical fusion of comedy, dance and music, this is a tale with a twist about the hardships of marriage, family and betrayal. It is laced with comedy that, in a whacky yet interesting way, is geared to leave audiences in stitches. This show was written and directed by Melanie Kisten, featuring “The Crab Aunty” from the highly acclaimed 2017 hit movie “Keeping up with the Kandasamys“. This is a must-see!
Date: Saturday, 05 May 2018
Venue: Theatre of Marcellus
Tickets: R150 per person and are available at Computicket.
Dinner and show packages from R370 per person: Dinner is served at Platia, Tribes, Ocean Basket, Col Cacchio’s, Rosetta’s, Taste of Mumbai and Zen. To confirm your dinner reservation and to see menu choices, please call 011 928 1297/1213.
Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story
Starring Brendan Peyper as Buddy, Buddy has been enjoyed by millions around the world and tells the story of the tragically short life of Buddy Holly, who along with his high-school friends, The Crickets, turned country music upside down to create some of the best rock ‘n roll songs ever written. Share Buddy’s frustrations through his first recording contract; the excitement America felt when ‘That’ll Be The Day’ hit number 1 on the charts; his naïve determination to be the first white act to play the Apollo Theatre, Harlem; his whirlwind romance and marriage to Maria Elena; concluding with the ill-fated ‘Winter Dance Party’ tour of the Midwest and what in theatre must be one of the most incredible musical concerts of all-time.
Date: 17 May to 10 June 2018
Time: Shows at 20:00 | Weekends at 15:00 and 19:00
Venue: Theatre of Marcellus
Tickets: From R300 per person and are available from Computicket. Dinner and show packages available. Accommodation special also available.
SOS Reptile Expo
They’re cold-blooded, scaly and just downright creepy, but really cool and interesting at the same time. If you love all reptilian creatures, then you don’t want to miss out on the SOS Reptile Expo. There is something for all reptile lovers:
- Cages, dry goods, books, magazines, DVDs, plants, insects and accessories will be available for sale.
- Help make your reptile a happy (or is that a snappy) chap with thermostats, vitamins, minerals and other accessories available.
- Reptile apparel like T-shirts and even underwear will also be on offer to dress for the part.
- Books, manuals and courses on offer, like how to feed your baby snake or how to save a life if someone is bitten by a snake.
- Baby reptiles and arachnids on display and for sale. There are always new products being developed and these will all be on sale for the budding or experienced reptile keeper alike.
- If you are not sure about the laws we will once again have the relevant departments in the hall to assist you.
- New species and colour or pattern morphs will be available (or just on show) for the first time – a good investment opportunity.
- Many different chameleons, geckos and more placid reptiles on offer.
Date: Saturday, 05 May 2018 (09:00 – 16:00) to Sunday, 06 May 2018 (10:00 – 16:00)
Venue: Assembly Room, Convention Centre
Tickets: Available at the door – R50 per adult, R20 per child, children under 4 get in FREE
For More Information
For more information on Emperors Palace and their entertainment lineup, visit www.emperorspalace.com.