Walking into the Enmasse, you will be struck by the immediate quiet – it’s so quiet it’s almost like walking into another dimension. As soon as that door closes behind you, all you have before you begs you to relax. The music is so carefully chosen, the dark blue walls make you feel like you’re being swaddled in night and the process isn’t stifled by intrusive staff or fanfare – you just get right down to the “me time”.
One of the things that make this place unique is that there are no oils involved, only thin cotton clothing that is provided for you, so all you have to do when you’re done is sip on one of their amazing teas until you’re ready to get back into your own clothes and leave – no messy oils to shower off. This, coupled with their unique opening times, makes it quite ideal for people with busy lifestyles. They are open from 8:00 -22:00 every day. They also accept walk-ins, but if you’re planning on going later, book first!
Enmasse is ideal for groups (bachelorette parties/day after bachelorette party mayhem), pregnant women, business men and women, and those who generally enjoy the finer things in life.
Find Enmasse on Facebook.
- Explore Illovo Junction
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Yoga Day @ Wanderers Stadium
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
- Meet Ritual Gym... In 30 Minutes Or Less
- WIN: Perron Illovo Tasting Menu For Two
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert