Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
- Meet The Pantry Market at Keyes
- The Pantry Market At Keyes
- Oxford Parks Precinct Comes To Rosebank
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 26 reviews
The meal was really excellent. The waiter was very friendly, but unfortunately never returned except when he was called.
Jane L Says:
Excellent food and service. I had the Europa pizza which was delicious and enough for two. My partner had calamari pasta, which he loved.
marguerite c Says:
A good place to have a quick meal or a coffee/milkshake. Food is nice, service is not fantastic but not terrible. All in all it's pretty average and just what you'd expect from a chain. Can't really...