What Is It?
It’s always a great idea to be disconnected and be connected in real life. This is the perfect way to connect, network and just get to understand the importance of humans interactions. South Africa Eye Gazing Event with The Human Connection Movement are here to help you join in on this movement.
How Do I Eye Gaze?
- Step 1: Find a partner and sit with them, if no one is free please take a seas and someone will sit with you.
- Step 2: Take a deep breath and let go of any expectations.
- Step 3: Be present.
- Step 4: Allow whatever it is that comes up to move through you.
- Step 5: Focus on an equal giving and receiving.
- Step 6: Move on to the next person.
This event is about exploring non-verbal eye contact, therefore please only have a small chat after you have completed each gaze and be mindful of others around you. When you are ready you can move onto the next person.
When Is It?
Sunday, 21 October 2018 at 12:00 – 14:00.
Where Is It?
Victoria Yards, 16 Viljoen Street, Lorentzville, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
To Register for this FREE UPCOMING Eye Gazing event in Lorentzville, Johannesburg, please sign in with your EMAIL here: http://eepurl.com/b2Hisj
For More Information
Visit this Facebook page for more information.