Want to look on trend and feel comfortable at the same time? Then be sure to head to Factorie for trendy, hip, and fashionable clothing that’s sure to make a statement. And, best of all, their clothing prices won’t bust the bank.
No matter what the season, Factorie is sure to have something to complement your style. They offer everything from stylish tees, comfy hoodies and jackets, and funky jeans, to trendy accessories that will bring your whole look together. Catering for both men and women, there is bound to be something that catches your eye at Factorie.
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
- What's Up With The Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz 2018?
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Poetry
- Market On The Square
- Mother's Day High Tea With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Movie Night Winnie Mandela Movie
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- Red Bull Box Cart Race 2018
- Beerhouse Fourways Themed Quiz Friends
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- 2018 Kids Run Mass Ride
Factorie sells a selection of trendy and fashionable clothing.
Venue Name:Factorie – Nelson Mandela Square
Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2302 reviews
There are several restaurants around the square, and the main attraction is the enourmous statue of Nelson Mandela, but overall, it's uninspiring.
The place has almost everything one looks for, from a wise range of restaurants and cafes, cinemas, boutique stores, to luxury goods. Even if we walked through the mall at night, we felt perfectly...
Marcelis F Says:
One off the most iconic places to visit in South Africa. Here comes history together and alive. A must see