What Is It?
Looking to get out, enjoy the fresh air and do a little shopping with your loved ones? Then you don’t want to miss the Field Market under the trees in the Field & Study Park in Parkmore. At this open-air market, life is unhurried. You can stroll beneath the shady trees and through stalls that lure and inspire you with local handcrafted goods, then stay a while to enjoy a variety of gourmet food and beverages, live music and the relaxed atmosphere. They have something for everyone, including lots of entertainment for kids. Even dogs on leashes are welcome to enjoy a day out and about.
The market offers:
- Live acoustic music in main seating area
- Child friendly activities – large free play area / horse rides / sand art / ceramic painting / free nature scavenger hunt
- Curated stalls selling local and handmade products (no imported products allowed)
- Deli stalls
- Gourmet food and beverage stalls
- Craft beer, cocktails, Gin Bar, wine and liqueur
- Medic on site
When Is It?
Saturday, 11 May 2019 from 10:00 to 15:00 and every second Saturday of the month.
Where Is It?
Field and Study Recreation Centre, Corner 14th street and Louise Avenue, Parkmore, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Entrance to the market is FREE. Parking is R10 per car, proceeds will be donated to Friends of the Field & Study for upkeep and improvement of the park.
For More Information