Food Lover’s Market hosts the small and intimate Food Lover’s Cafe in store, which was formerly known as Fruit & Veg City. It’s a convenient café to catch a meal after shopping at Nicolway Shopping Centre. They have an all-round varied menu, which caters for all cuisines. Some firm favourites include egg and bacon tramezzinis, breakfast cups, wraps, French toast with avo and banana and their famous butternut salad. Also, every Friday they have a sushi special with half price sushi!
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Food Lover’s Cafe is located in Nicolway Shopping Centre, on William Nicol Drive, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Food Lover’s Cafe
Shop U20 Nicolway Shopping Centre,
William Nicol Drive,
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00- 18h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
Gerty O Says:
I have over the past two years seen what use to be a very sought after shop and retailer of fine raw food material spiral downward very fast. I have over the past year or so started to go there less...
Nigel B Says:
We chose to use the buffet service where you can collect a plate of whatever you please and take it to the cafe and eat. excellent selection, especially for vegetarians. My son had a pizza from the...
For quick fresh tasting meals, Food Lovers is always a good choice. Their Fish and Chips or Calamari is great and the salads are fresh and crispy. Service is a little slow, but it is worth the wait...