Gallagher Convention Centre is known as one of Africa’s largest conference venues.
The 5-star convention centre, which was also named as ‘Best Exhibition Venue’ by the Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa in 2009 and 2010 respectively, is surrounded by beautiful, sprawling gardens.
It’s a great venue to host a conference as it offers first-rate infrastructure that caters for groups up to 12 000 delegates.
The centre also boasts a Wine Garden Restaurant and a wooden Koi Deck for refreshments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Prom Expo 2018 - Johannesburg
- Big 5 Comedy Show
- Food Truck Fridays Village At Comic Con Africa
- The Baby Show Meet Up with Meg Faure
- Kaya FM Family Day
- Sumting Village
- Wakanda Life Market
- Sunset Cocktails Food Pairing Market
- The Foam Run SA
- Mall of Africa Girlfriends' Getaway: I Feel Pretty
- Mall of Africa Art Collective
- Electric Circus 2018
Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher Convention Centre is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng.