The gallery specialises in hand-printed, limited edition artworks, drawings and sculptures and can be found in Braamfontein. Its worth giving this place a visit, if only to see how much talent young South Africans have on the up-and-coming art scene.
To find out more about Gallery AOP click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Langa Mavuso 'Searching For The Sun' Live
- World Sound Concert At The Joburg Theatre
- Hello Jozi Welcomes You To Randlords
- The Greatest Love Of All: A Tribute To Whitney Houston
- The Prodigal Man At Joburg Theatre
- CION Brings An Unforgettable Dance Experience
- The Threepenny Opera At Wits Theatre
- Madagascar The Musical Adventure Junior Is Here!
- A Bit Of A Musical Nostalgia With Ijadu Le Afrika
- It's A Love Situation With The Hosea Inspired Gomeri
- It's A Tip Toeing Shows As Joburg Ballet Presents Unbound
- Braamfontein Walking Tours
Gallery AOP (Art on Paper) promotes contemporary art by established, as well as young, promising South African artists.