Giles restaurant has a jovial atmosphere, a great selection of reasonably priced drinks and a loyal neighbourhood following. Whether customers need to book a table or host a function tailor made to suit their needs, Giles offers such services. Events that take place range from a pub quiz to a gourmet food & wine pairing, followed by a monthly special event of wine tasting on the last Sunday evening of every month. Customers can enjoy their food and drinks on the deck, overlooking the Craighall Park valley which has a sunset view.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
Giles is situated at Grafton Avenue in Craighall Park.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 66 reviews
Giles, a veritable institution in the suburbs, is a fantastic combination of a very good restaurant and a very good pub. With a wide range of tasty options on the menu and lots of cold beer on tap...
Geoff W Says:
Local institution for the area and judging by the Friday evening/night crowd still very popular! Very specific (read mature!) age group which does make a difference and a great place to catch up with...
We frequent often. It's useful as a comfort stop when travelling home from the south of Johannesburg. Usual beers but a good range of wines. House wine a good choice by the bottle. Food good. Venue...