Found within the Arts On Main space in Maboneng, this gallery space is part of the larger Goethe-Instituut on Jan Smuts Avenue. It serves as a platform to German and (South) African culture. Goethe On Main serves as a gallery and exhibition space as well as a place where live performances regularly take place.
To find out more about Goethe On Main click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Encounters Film Festival 2019
- Screenings of Rafiki at The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- For ONCE - Converting Eviction
- The Phil Spectrum @ POPArt
- Spotlight On The Centre For The Less Good Idea
- Sing A Song With Bentel and I at POPArt Theatre
- New Nights With Tats Nkonzo Presents Black on Black on White
- Kafka's Ape Returns To POPArt For 3 Night's Only!
- Classic Movie Sundays: Aladdin
- Ju-Lius - The Hustling, Busking Jozi Boy At POPArt Theatre
- Dum Dum Die Live At POPArt Theatre
- Screenings Of Skemerson @ The Bioscope
Since 2009, GoetheOnMain has been providing a platform for artists to realise multidisciplinary art projects in Johannesburg’s inner city.