The finest toy shop in the world is now in South Africa!
Hamley’s Toys have got it all to take your little ones on an adventure they will love. With a range of over 15 000 toys, ranging from the traditional to high-tech, games and puzzles to arts and crafts, magic and the Luvley Boutique and tons of fluffy teddy bears, including the Hamley’s Teddy Bear, Hamley’s Toys are sure to delight both young and old.
Plus, your kids get to meet Hamley and Hattie Bear every weekend.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
- What's Up With The Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz 2018?
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Poetry
- Market On The Square
- Mother's Day High Tea With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Movie Night Winnie Mandela Movie
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- Red Bull Box Cart Race 2018
- Beerhouse Fourways Themed Quiz Friends
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- 2018 Kids Run Mass Ride
Hamley’s Toys is situated in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
Venue Name:Hamley’s Toys
Store U110/U112, Upper Level, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2000
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday - 09:00 - 20:00 Sunday & Public Holidays - 09:00 – 18:00