Hard Rock Cafe is high energy diner filled with interesting rock ‘n roll memorabilia. Expect American cuisine with a touch of Mexican influences.
Big burgers and fries, handcrafted sandwiches and nachos is what you can expect when dining here. American sized portions are the norm, so you may be getting more than you can bite off. Plus, the chefs at Hard Rock Cafe pride themselves in using only the freshest ingredients to prepare their food.
Bop your head and enjoy your meal while jamming to local and sometimes international bands and artists or dance the night away in true rock ‘n roll fashion.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Adventure Tales - The Barkley Marathons
- Joburg Wine Clubs Royal Red Party
- Ndumiso Lindi's Boys Don't Cry In July
- My Beauty Expo 2019
- Wine At The Nedbank CWG Showcase
- Celebrating World Whisky Day With The Iconic Striding Man
- Urban moyo Is Igniting The Live-Fire Experience
- Oil It Up At Hello Essentials Launch
- Raise the Ruff with Woodrock Animal Rescue
- Arnold Classic Africa 2019
- Cars, Coffee & Donuts At Sandton City
- Put Your Game Face On At Bring The Bravado Festival
This trendy American style diner is located within Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City.
Venue Name:Hard Rock Cafe
Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 02h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1090 reviews
Amazing place, Issac N was perfect! Nice food and good music... definitely go and visit the place cool memorabilia
Hard Rock Cafe never disappoints, the cocktails are amazing, the food is absolutely delicious and the atmosphere is just great. The server TK aka Viking is super friendly and is constantly making...
I visited the Hard Rock Cafe with my family for drinks and afternoon nibbles. We were served by Yvonne and she was fantastic! Yvonne was very friendly, welcoming and had quick efficient service...