Set on the grounds of the St. Stithian School in Bryanston and situated at the top of a hill, Higher Ground Restaurant gives you an impeccable view of Sandton and Johannesburg city skylines. With its very relaxed atmosphere and great food, you can enjoy a variety of meals from breakfast, fresh pastries from their deli, as well as Mediterranean-flavoured mains. This restaurant also hosts a sports bar and conference venue to suit different moods and events. Live music and fireplace facilities add some more ambiances.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Bryanston (2018)
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Here's Why You Need To Make A Reservation At LBV
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
Higher Ground Restaurant is situated at 40 Peter Place, Randburg.
Venue Name:Higher Ground Restaurant
St. Stithians College, Property 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Mondays: 07h00 - 21h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 84 reviews
Loads of parking, easy to get to. Always a hive of activity. On the school campus but a nice atmosphere overlooking rugby fields and greenery and a great view towards Sandton. Very elevated...
The restaurant with the BEST view in JOZI, sit inside or on the stoep , had breakfast, lunch and dinner there, great food and vibe.
David A Says:
While the restaurant is situated in St Stithians College campus, this restaurant located in the One & All (OSA clubhouse) boasts a stunning view of the ever changing Sandton skyline, fast and...