What Is It?
The Hostex is one of the leading hospitality and culinary expos in South Africa. But this year, it promises to be one of the biggest and most exciting of them all. Visitors will experience an amazing programme of demonstrations by top chefs, culinary displays as well as competitions for foodie students, up-and-coming chefs and experienced chefs at the SA Chefs Association’s Chefs Village. One of the popular attractions at Hostex is the global pizza challenge, which is going to be bigger and better this year. Other activities include mixology demonstrations, the Specialty Coffee Association of Southern Africa will also be promoting top-notch coffee making, which will showcase the best coffee making skills that Gauteng has to offer.
Please note: This is a trade only event and NOT open to the general public.
When Is It?
Sunday, 06 May 2018 – Tuesday, 08 May 2018.
Times are as follows:
- Sunday and Monday – 09:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday – 09:00 to 16:00
Where Is It?
Gallagher Convention Centre, 19 Richard Drive, Midrand, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
- Complimentary entrance for all pre-registered trade visitors. Pre-register here.
- Any visitor who registers on-site and is unable to provide a business card will be charged R50 entrance fee.
- Secure parking is provided at a cost of R20 per vehicle.
- Students will be granted access once they apply for access before 26 April 2018. Only students with a confirmation letter from the organiser will be given access to the show only at pre-arranged times on the last day.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit www.foodandhospitalityafrica.co.za.