Created by the brainpower behind Dukes Burgers, the Jo’Anna Melt Bar brings gourmet food, design and the pub experience together. The Melt Bar is so called Jo’Anna for its reference to the Eddie Grant song and it is all about JOZI HOPE. Keeping with the scene in trendy Melville, this urban Jozi bar attracts many hipsters, foodies and artists alike. The concept of ‘The Melt Bar’ means that almost everything is served with grilled cheese on it. However, they also offer a unique combination of high-end cuisine and traditional pub food. This is the perfect for a pub lunch or dinner, or to meet up with some friends and grab a drink. The upbeat and creative vibe promises a throwback to beautiful Joburg, with the spin on hopeful new and trendy.
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Poetry Corner Open Mic Nights
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Jo’Anna Melt Bar is located on 7th Street in Melville.