The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery.
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1044 reviews
We took the children to show them the animals! It was such a lovely outing. All the animals was well looked after and none of them seem agitated. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Zoo grounds are...
Rishikesh M Says:
I went to Johannesburg Zoo in April 2018. The animals and variety of Birds and animals. Its very clean. We spot Tiger, Lions, Rhinos in the afternoon. Also, watch Crocodiles while feeding. Specially...
Good variety of animals, food places all round as well as playground for kids when they bored and don't want to see animals any longer.