What Is It?
More than a barrel of laughs, the Johannesburg International Comedy Festival is Africa’s largest comedy festival, attracting over 50 of the best in local and international comedic talent. It’s the ultimate weekend of funny. The festival opens with an epic comedy extravaganza. With the best in international acts, The League of Nations show proves that comedy truly has no borders. The One Night Stand portion showcases the best of local comedians doing stand-up. Laugh out loud with comedians from all over Africa at the Stand Up Africa segment. End off the weekend with Fire In The Hole, which is a no-holds-barred comedy show — probably not suitable for TV!
With all that’s on offer, why would you want to miss out? Get your tickets soon!
When Is It?
Thursday, 14 March 2019
- Opening at 20:00
Friday, 15 March 2019
- One Night Stand at 19:00
- League of Nations at 20:30
Saturday, 16 March 2019
- Stand Up Africa at 18:30
- Fire In The Hole at 21:00
Where Is It?
Johannesburg Theatre, 163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein, Johannesburg
How Much Is It?
- Opening: R250 – R300 per person (get it here)
- One Night Stand: R150 per person (get it here)
- League of Nations: R250 –R300 per person (get it here)
- Stand Up Africa: R250 – R300 per person (get it here)
- Fire In The Hole: R250 – R300 per person (get it here)
For More Information?
For more information, visit The Johannesburg Theatre website .